Monday, July 21, 2008

Let the blogging begin

Greetings, Gators.

You should have received an e-mail from the blogger gods, inviting you to join our group blog. Follow the instructions and blog along with us.

It doesn't cost anything, and the technology is not difficult to master.

If you have any difficulties, please contact me. I'll be glad to walk you through it.

We intend for this blog to allow us to share new information and old memories. We hope we can use it to find our missing classmates.

In case you're new to this, somebody will post a new blog item with a headline. To respond to the blog posting and continue the discussion, click the "comment" line at the bottom of the item. Write your comment, save it and "publish" it.

Once you get the hang of it, there'll be no stopping you.

4 comments:

Rory said...

Alana,
Thank you for doing this. I'm sure this will be a lot of fun. Have a great time at the picnic, wishing my best to all from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado!
Rory

Alana Baranick said...

Thanks, Rory.

I'm afraid that not everyone got an invitation. The blogger gods apparently allow only a piddly 100 registered users per blog.

Anyone - classmate, stranger, extraterrestrial - can post a comment, but only registered users of this blog can initiate an item.

I'm waiting to see who all registers to blog and then find out who wants to blog but didn't receive an invitation before I check on everyone's status individually.

It's still all good.
-Alana.

Marilee said...

Hi Alan,

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the picnic, but I know whoever does will have a great time. Please say hi to everyone for me.

Trying to stay cool in Phoenix,
Marilee

Marilee said...

Oops! Missed an "a"! Sorry, Alana. I'm sneaking doing this at work and went too fast! Ha