Sunday, August 3, 2008

Deceased classmates

Look at the sidebar to your right. Find "Gators: Gone but not forgotten." Under it is the link to our new Web pages dedicated to the memory of our classmates who are no longer with us.

This is a work in progress. I hope to add tribute pages for at least one of our departed classmates every week or two until we're caught up.

I'm depending on you and anyone who sees this site to help us fill in the blanks on departed Gators.

As you can see, I've started a page for Earl Bittner. Ron Stephenson is next on my list. I'll post a new blog item for each of our late classmates as their Web pages are unveiled. Earl's will appear in the next blog post.

Please don't wait for me to start a page. Go ahead and send us obits that you've saved or something special you want to share about our late classmates that will help us put their tribute page together.

Thanks for your help.

-Alana.

No comments: